This property has been used as a church facility for many years. The original church has 2376 sq ft and was built in 1946 and last used used as a recreational space with multiple classrooms, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen. The 75 seat sanctuary built in 1970 with 1560 sq ft is located in a separate building with 2 bathrooms, office and a classroom. Property is in good condition. Utilities are well and septic. Electric heat. Propane heat. Window air conditioning units. Multiple uses for this location. Property could be used for different purposes. Conditional use permits may also be obtained.
|Days On Site||135|